NAADV WEBSITE DISCLAIMER
We cannot guarantee the website will be error-free. However, we will make every reasonable effort to make content accurate, reliable and complete. This includes correcting any errors that are brought to our attention. You may contact us at email@example.com.
The NAADV is committed to safeguarding the privacy and security of all our Web visitors. The NAADV may collect information throughout this website for several different purposes, which are explained below.
Viewing the Website
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
When you visit our website, we automatically gather and store the following information about your visit. This information is used to develop statistics that guide us in making improvements and enhancements to the website. The information is stored and used in the aggregate only, and is not used to contact you personally:
The IP address from which you access our website
The date and time you access our website The pages, files, documents and links that you visit
The Internet address of the website from which you linked to our website
The name of the domain from which you access the Internet
The type of browser and operating system used to access our website
The type of Plug-in and Plug-in version on the system
Also, when you perform a search within the website, the NAADV may record certain information regarding your search and use that information to, among other things, solve technical problems with the website and to calculate overall usage statistics.
This information is stored for the NAADV's use only. The NAADV does not sell, rent, or offer the foregoing information to third parties.
The NAADV may use technology known as "cookies" to track usage patterns, traffic trends and user behavior, as well as to record other information from the website. For certain services provided on this website, cookies allow us to save information locally so that you will not have to re-enter it the next time you visit. Many content adjustments and customer service improvements are made based on the data derived from cookies. The information we collect from cookies will not be used to create profiles of users and will only be used in aggregate form.
Sending Us Personal Information
If you send us personal information - by submitting an e-mail, completing an online form or survey, requesting materials or information, making a donation o signing up for membership - we will use this information to respond to your inquiry or request. We may also use it to contact you to provide information about other NAADV activities, programs, membership and fundraising opportunities and special events that may interest you. You may opt-out of having yourinformation used by the NAADV for these purposes, or you may update your contact information anytime, by contacting us via the following e-mail or postal mail addresses:
Netherlands America Association of the Delaware Valley Secretary - click here for address
Moreover, when we send you communications regarding NAADV programs and activities, you will always have an immediate opportunity to decline further communications by alerting the contact specified in the e-mail that you wish us to remove you from the list that contains your name.
The Netherlands America Association of the Delaware Valley does not sell, exchange or release website visitors' names, e-mail addresses or other individually identifying information to parties outside of the NAADV, except to the extent necessary to comply with applicable laws or valid legal processes, to protect the rights and property of the NAADV, or to provide the services or information you have requested.
The online transactions conducted on the NAADV website are protected by security features, including encryption, designed to prevent the unauthorized release of your personal data. We also monitor network traffic in an effort to make the website available to all users and to identify unauthorized attempts to access, upload or change information or otherwise cause damage to our systems.
While the NAADV has endeavored to create a secure and reliable website, please be advised that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from this website over the Internet cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, the NAADV and its employees, agents, officers, directors, legal representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns are not responsible for the security of any information transmitted via the Internet. You assume the sole and complete risk for using this website and must make your own determination as to these matters.
Unauthorized access is prohibited and punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
Children's Privacy on the Web
The NAADV is concerned about protecting children's privacy. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a visitor known to be a child under the age of 13 sends an e-mail to the NAADV, we will only use it to respond to the writer and not to create profiles or otherwise retain the information.
The NAADV's website may provide links to third-party websites that may offer various products, services, and/or information. You should be aware that your use of these third-party websites may be subject to separate terms and conditions, information collection practices, and other provisions. The NAADV does not endorse, nor is it responsible for, any of the products, services, or content offered in any third-party sites. Before using any third-party service, it shall be your sole responsibility to conduct whatever investigation you deem necessary and appropriate.
Revisions to Our Web Policies
1. Access to and use of any and all text, artwork, photographs and other files and data on this web site (the "Site") are subject to the following terms and conditions: 1. Copyright laws protect the Site's software, documentation, electronic text and image files, audio and video clips, and other material, including reproductions of works of art licensed to Netherlands America Association of the Delaware Valley (the "NAADV") by third parties (the "Licensed Works")_; other restrictions may also apply. The NAADV retains all rights, including copyright, in data, image, text, and any other information contained in the Site (except for the Licensed Works) which are referred to collectively herein as the "Material(s)." Copyright and other proprietary rights in the Materials may be held by individuals and/or entities other than the NAADV. The NAADV expressly prohibits the copying, display, publication, distribution, modification, or exploitation for commercial or other purposes of any protected Material(s) on the Site, except for the purposes of fair use as defined in the copyright laws, and as described below.
2. Fair use of copyrighted material includes the use of protected Material(s) for limited, purely non-commercial education purposes, such as teaching, scholarship, research, criticism, commentary and news reporting. Unless otherwise noted, users who wish to download or print data, text, image or other files included in the Materials may do so without the NAADV's prior express permission. Users must, however, cite the author and source of this material as they would material from any printed or other work, and the citations should include the URL "http://www.naadv.org". The NAADV does not warrant or represent that use of Material(s) displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned or affiliated with the NAADV.
3. Any party wishing to use any of the data, text, image or other files included in the Materials from the Site, for purposes other than fair use as defined by law, must request and receive prior written approval from the following:
Netherlands America Association of the Delaware Valley, Secretary Click here for address
Permission for such use is granted on a case-by-case basis at the sole discretion of the NAADV. A usage fee may be involved depending on the type and nature of the proposed use.
4. Without limiting the foregoing, all Materials on the Site are provided "As Is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and/or non-infringement.
5. Many of the trademarks, service marks and logos (collectively, "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, including NAADV are registered and/or unregistered marks of the Netherlands America Association of the Delaware Valley. The Trademarks of third parties may also be displayed on this Site. Nothing contained in the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on the Site without written permission of the NAADV or any third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site.